Social Media Marketing Content Coordinator
Profession:Sales & Marketing
Location: Weston, FL
Compensation: $40,000-70,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Social Media Marketing Content Coordinator.
• 2-5 years of experience required.
• Must be available to work nights and weekends and travel frequently (about 2-3
• weekends of the month).
• Ability to drive all work efforts through passion for social media and marketing.
• Personally and actively engaged with social media as a consumer and participant.
• Ability to pay attention to trending topics in order to keep our brand and content
• Knowledge of marketing principles and social media strategy.
• Ability to use creative thinking to constantly come up with new ideas that could be
• implemented to build brand awareness and exciting engagement.
• Possess a creative eye for creating, curating and managing content.
• Experience with social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, SnapChat,
• Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
• Ability to see the big picture and how multiple media channels work together.
• Knowledge of basic social media functions: hashtags, sharing posts, retweets, favorites,
• pinning, tagging, and influencers.
• Experience with social media content writing with the ability to master the brand voice
• specific to each piece.
• Experience with social media scheduling platforms, such as Skedsocial and Latergram.
• Experience with Facebook ads and Snapchat ads.
• Experience with email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp.
• Demonstrate great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline
• conversations with our community.
• Experience in reading and getting to know an online audience.
• Ability to respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
• Ability to quickly make decisions under pressure and determine best responses to posts.
• Ability to create exciting social media contests that help build brand awareness, boost
• engagement and increase following.
• Knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of Dropbox.
• Ability to take and give the proper constructive criticism where it is due.
• Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain
• Demonstrate great organizational skills.
• Posses excellent communication skills in all aspects.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail skill.
• Express interests in the Fitness Industry and knowledge of Sports Nutrition is preferred.
• Self-motivated is a MUST.
• Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
• Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
• A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
• Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times
• challenging environment.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
• Create content across all brands.
• Post to multiple social media platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter,
• Pintrest, Triller, Snapchat.
• Content writing for posts across all social media platforms.
• Answer comment backs across all social media platforms in a timely matter.
• Create social media campaigns using social media strategy.
• Stay on top of trending topics.
• Use email marketing to drive sales and brand awareness.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.