Digital Marketing Manager
Profession:Sales & Marketing
Specialty:Digital Content Manager
Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Miami, FL (3 days a week)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $90.00 - $100.00 hourly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Drive forward and define a roadmap for the millions of customers who interact with our digital menu boards to meet business goals, improve user experiences, drive KPIs and achieve technical wins.
- Lead visual excellence with a strategic and keen eye for visual design elements that will strengthen our customer experiences and translation of our brand into our experiences
- Serve as a key steward for our design system that enables faster speed to market with high quality UI
- Define, build, and own processes for executing best in class customer experiences in Popeyes restaurants through our digital menu boards
- Develop strategy, roadmap, and execution of customer personalization programs within our in-house recommendation engine
- Drive a culture of constant testing, analysis, and learning to discover new and innovative ways to grow revenue and scale customer experience/personalization efforts within stores.
- Build roadmap to integrate our Popeyes Loyalty program within our digital menu boards through guest authentication
- Leverage data to inform experimentation and innovative ideas to develop industry leading experiences for Popeyes guests.
- Support operations and franchisees in developing new ideas to improve the speed at which customers are served via drive thru and in the restaurant.
- Troubleshoot and develop innovative methods to gather customer feedback on predominant sticking points facing our customers to inform future roadmaps, product enhancements, and process improvement within restaurants.
- Work cross functionally to integrate digital customer touchpoints (app, website, email, etc) and Popeyes Loyalty program with communications instore via digital menus, kiosks, and any other innovative concepts that can enhance the physical guest experience.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- 3-5+ years of work with QSR or fast casual being highly preferred
- 2-4 years UX and/or visual design for products, digital signage and menu boards are highly preferred
- Building customer experiences in the QSR or fast casual dining space.
- Subject matter expertise developing personalization programs and managing product development through the lens of the digital customer experience (digital menu boards)
- Ability to analyze and interpret information, identify issues and their causes, and use good judgment in making decisions to resolve issues
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously in a work environment that demands flexibility, adaptability and ambiguity
- Ability to work cross-functionally between Marketing, Operations, Technology, Supply Chain, and Restaurant Owners
- Data focused and fast decision maker. Relentless driver of rapid iteration, always considering the user experience
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed
- Effective communicator, both written, verbal and through presentations. Articulates concepts in a clear, structured and succinct manner, adjusted for the audience
- Extremely accountable to driving the right outcome - even if it goes beyond their role and scope
- Results-driven with bias for action and commitment to excellence. Acts with a sense of urgency
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.