Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist
Profession:Sales & Marketing
Specialty:Digital Content Manager
Title: Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist
Location: Remote, USA
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a remote PPC Specialist.
· Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
· Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
· Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
· Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
· Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
· Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
· Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
· Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
· Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
· 2+ years experience in Paid Search and Display (PPC).
· Ecommerce Experience is a must
· Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
· Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
· AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
· BS/BA degree preferred.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.