Profession:Sales & Marketing
Title: Engagement Manager
Location: 100% Remote (must be based in a large US City)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100,000 - $150,000 Base Salary + Equity
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders
Reports to: Sr. Engagement Director
Travel: Up to 40% Required
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for an Engagement Manager that could be right for you.
- Client facing experience managing enterprise accounts
- Experience driving change/product adoption etc. around a SaaS product
- Comfort interacting with all levels inside a client organization.
- Enough technical background to be a resource for clients.
Nice to Have:
- Project Management experience
- Consulting backgrounds with Systems Integration organizations
- Data analytics experience
- This job can be remote from any major US city – Travel will be about 30-40% when that is safe to do
- Our client is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
- Joining our client means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
- The Engagement Manager position is an integral part of our client’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Own and lead multiple, simultaneous customer engagements implementing the SaaS solution which includes our Program Studio, mobile Employee Experience applications, and Partner API’s, utilizing project management best practices.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable our client to become a trusted advisor for our customers' executives.
- Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the customer.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of our client’s products/services.
- Manage project team activities and oversee completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring technical success.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of the product suite.
- Work with content management to channel commonalities across customers into best practices processes & product delivered templates.
- Collaborate with other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop SoW's and identify areas of solution expansion and professional services.
- BA/BS degree (Required).
- Authorization to work in the U.S (Required).
- 3-5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager (Required).
- MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to execute against a defined methodology and deliver projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to lead client training, design and knowledge transfer sessions both remote and on-site.
- A proven track record of meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert.
- High level knowledge of enterprise IT organizational, business, and technical environments.
- Specific knowledge and application of internal communications applications and financial management including budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
- Operational knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems like SSO.
- Technical application implementation experience especially related to knowledge and application of change management applications.
- Over 5 years of system implementation, SI consulting or change management experience with at least five years as a senior consultant and/or engagement manager.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, MIS, Finance or equivalent.