Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Weston, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer.
• 5-10 years of progressive experience with security architecture and engineering
• Experience securing web and mobile based applications (iOS and android)
• Scripting or programming experienced required.
• Significant experience working with an internal application security team
• Strong understanding of web or mobile application security
• Pen testing, threat modeling, and architecture review experience
• Have an interest in and have extensive knowledge of governance and information security issues.
• Must be self-motivated and a strong technical leader in the analysis, coordination, and remediation of information security vulnerabilities.
• Ability to recognize and manage appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
• Manage, operate, and maintain Azure Security Center, MS Cloud App Security, MS Defender Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Sentinel.
• Ability to develop, document and implement Azure Sentinel dashboards and reports and playbooks.
• Proven experience with Microsoft technologies including: Azure Active Directory, MS Intune, Windows Server, and M365.
• Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
• Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
• A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
• Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study, or any equivalent combination of relevant work experience or training.
• Manage, operate, and maintain the Security Monitoring and Analytics systems used to support intrusion analysis and incident response.
• Ability to work in a 24/7 support environment and on call rotation schedule.
• Create security monitoring to proactively detect security threats.Research and implement software tools to alleviate security threats.
• Improving data security through use of encryption/key management, segregation, or other techniques.
• Help other engineers design more secure systems via design input and code review.
• Solve security risks with new, organic solutions.
• Support security efforts within VPX and drive changes needed to respond to emerging threats.
• Provide security expertise to IT operational teams to ensure systems are properly protected and monitored.
• Expertise with network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth)
• Ability to be proactive and ensure the security of all hardware, software, and network
• Manages security technology solutions for endpoint, email and network threat protection.Experience creating security solutions for enterprise level IT environments Must be abreast of cyber hacking tactics.
• Ability to find and remediate security threats.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.