Director of Cybersecurity
Title: Director of Cybersecurity
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $185K to $195K base with a 15% bonus and a $7k in stock equity
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Director of Cybersecurity role in Orlando, Florida.
The Director of Cybersecurity is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the program for protecting Client’s information assets. The overall purpose of this job is to identify, develop and deliver strategic and operational direction to protect client from cyber intrusion and ensure compliance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements for 1800+ restaurants located in the United States and Canada. This role works closely as part of the client's Information Technology Leadership Team to collaborate and implement cybersecurity strengthening initiatives. The Director also provides quarterly updates to the client's Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Steering Committee and periodically updates the client's Board on Cybersecurity matters.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommending the organizational direction and policy with respect to Cybersecurity. This includes working with senior IT and business leaders to identify, define and confirm the key threats to the information and financial assets of the organization. This requires an understanding of the organization’s key business processes, systems, applications and the latest knowledge in cybersecurity techniques across multiple platforms and environments.
- Develop a detailed understanding of company operations and establish a solid working relationship with business units throughout the organization.
- Creating an environment that encourages the participation of business managers, audit, insurance and legal staff in the Cybersecurity Program. This involves being the focal point of contact for all departments and being actively involved in assisting with their cybersecurity needs.
- Coach and provide leadership, direction, motivation and supervision of direct reports. Develop and grow IT team members – identify development needs, provide skill building opportunities for IT team.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the IT leadership across all areas including Infrastructure/Operations to ensure appropriate security system architecture planning, implementation and operations of restaurant and guest-facing business solutions.
- Developing Cybersecurity Policies and Standards for use throughout the organization. These policies should reflect business needs, changing technologies and potential threats for the organization.
- Leading the Support Center and client's Brands in implementing these polices and standards to ensure that effective controls are in place. This involves taking a leadership role in the design, development, testing, integration, implementation and maintenance of security systems that will protect key information assets. This role will also provide assistance to define security requirements in the procurement and/or development, deployment of all new hardware, software and application systems.
- Leading the Security Compliance team to ensure annual PCI and SOX compliance; ensure IT General Controls are consistently followed; proactively communicate compliance expectations to peers and IT team members; work collaboratively with internal and external audit teams on compliance reviews/audits
-Developing a management control program that proactively identifies threats to the organization. This will include conducting periodic risk assessment reviews, cybersecurity inspections, etc. This role will also formulate management’s response to audit and regulatory cybersecurity findings and follow up periodically to assure that appropriate controls and procedures are implemented.
- Implementing and driving the cybersecurity awareness program for client.
- Overseeing, actively testing and refining the incident response plan. This includes ensuring that the incident response team is in place, prepared and ready to act. It also includes declaring incidents, coordinating and assisting in the investigation of incidents, assisting in the recovery from attacks, coordinating with law enforcement agencies, developing the post-response control strategy, etc.
- Negotiate and manage contracts for IT cybersecurity software, hardware and consulting services. Proactively manage and report vendor performance metrics including service levels.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
-Twelve + years of experience in Information Technology and at least seven years of direct experience in cybersecurity.
- Proven, effective technical and cybersecurity operations management skills
- Proven, effective communication skills and an ability to interact with personnel at all levels within the organization including executive management and client's Board members.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic abilities to understand and apply theoretical concepts to practical problems.
- Ability to develop strong understanding of client’s business processes, applications, systems, networks, hardware and software.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the latest cybersecurity tools and technologies and have an ability to relate this understanding to the company’s strategic needs. This role must also be able to understand and implement data security standards and procedures.
- Strong working relationships with various industry vendors, security organizations, consulting organizations, etc.
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in regulation and compliance as related to cybersecurity such as HIPAA Security Rule, PCI DSS, COBIT, ISO27001/ISO27002, SANS, NIST SP800 series, and other industry benchmark or best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems-related discipline or Business
- CISSP (Certified Information Security Professional) is required.
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is required
OTHER KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organization to accomplish cybersecurity objectives
- Demonstrated ability to manage, coach, and develop team members
- Proven ability to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to listen attentively and respectfully to the opinions of others and respond appropriately
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and dynamic collaborative environment
- Solid analytical skills to assess and effectively resolve challenges
- Strong desire to continually improve performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent delivery and presentation of salient points to a wide range of audiences
-A resourceful problem solver who can be innovative in dealing with issues while maintaining consistency with the culture. Strong detail orientation; recognizes impact and understands how to influence strategic priorities.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree (in MIS or MBA)
- Restaurant and/or Retail operations experience
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.