Title: Oracle Programmer Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: Based on experience, up to $130K* + Bonus *based on experience
Work Requirements: Only U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders are being considered at this time.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Oracle Programmer Analystin Charlotte, NC.
Are you looking for cutting-edge technology, competitive compensation, work-life balance, YOY organizational growth, community involvement, upward mobility, debt-free company, and endless opportunity to make an impact? Look no further- a world class organization has opening that meets all your needs.
Oracle Programmer Analyst
We are seeking a mid-senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst with a proven track record in Oracle Retail Management Suite. As a member of the Application Development team, responsibilities will include: creating and customizing reports for analysis, meeting with business units and end users, upgrading/improving existing applications and new application development. Additional responsibilities may include leading small teams for specific projects, in the areas of application design and development, enhancements and fixes, quality assurance, maintenance and support. The successful applicant will need to be driven, results focused with a “can-do” attitude, an excellent communicator, and aggressively pursuing the path to success.
- 3-6 years’ experience upgrading, implementing and or supporting Oracle Retail Merchandising Suite.
- Experience programming in AIX, Unix, Linux environments
- Proficient w/data modeling and creating reports in Oracle Data Integrator and Oracle Business Intelligence tools
- Strong Technical skills in the areas of: Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle BI Publisher, OBIEE, Oracle Application Express, Oracle Forms 10g or 11g
- Subject matter expert in the areas of application design principles, practice, systems development and analysis
- Experience with Oracle Retail Insights or Oracle Retail Analytics
- Ability to communicate technical situations to non-technical end users, and business units
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred in Information Technology or relevant discipline.
Benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Bonus eligibility
- Relocation Assistance
- And much more!
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.