SQL Developer (T-SQL / ETL)
Specialty:SQL Server Developer
Title: SQL Developer (T-SQL / ETL)
Location: Hollywood, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
The SQL Developer specializes in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data to provide key insights to the business. This position is responsible for developing process and ETL for ongoing analysis of gaming and non-gaming information, obtained from a variety of sources.
The position involves some level of analysis and presentation skill and requires proficiency with analytical tools, knowledge of data analysis methodologies, use of reporting and presentation software, and strong communication skills.
- Be able to write complex queries to perform data analysis to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Troubleshoot and research data anomalies and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor for timely and accurate completion of data processes and scheduled jobs and troubleshoot as necessary
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- In collaboration with business owners, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Develop graphs, reports, and presentations of project results
- Collaborate with the database and infrastructure teams
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Generate routine and ad-hoc reports
- Provides timely and accurate progress information to project status reports
- Provides technical assistance to other developers and business analysts when needed
- Works on multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Employs productivity aids in all aspects of assignments
- Maintains and enhances technical skills through formal and on-the-job training
- Responds to and assists with other problem tickets as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years related experience as SQL Developer
- Experience with the T-SQL scripting/programming language, including the ability to develop, test, and debug ad-hoc queries, stored procedures, and data migration scripts.
- Experience with Microsoft Reporting and BI Tools (SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, etc.).
- Knowledge of standard data modeling patterns and practices, e.g. Relational and Dimensional models.
- Solid understanding of ETL strategies and design, (staging environments, data transformation, change data capture, slowly changing dimensions, etc.), with an eye towards delivering functional and useful solutions in a timely manner.
- Strong analysis, coding, testing, documenting and implementation experience in both a development and maintenance environment.Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management
- Self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations and successful project completion.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields preferred or equivalent experience.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.