Automated QA Test Engineer
Automated QA Test Engineer
Location: Miramar, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Automated QA Test Engineer in Miramar, FL.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
- Understanding of various testing techniques (i.e. white-box, black-box, coverage testing, load testing, and regression testing).
- Working knowledge of Agile tools like JIRA
- Strong knowledge of Mobile automated test methodologies (automated test script development, automated test tool/utility development, and automated test framework establishment).
- 3+ years of experience working with QA IT complex projects.
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as GIT, or Jenkins.
- Direct experience with or exposure to testing in an agile delivery model preferred.
- Experience with testing techniques and tools related to mobile technologies preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Utilizes expertise in Coding Automation script techniques, test planning, and testing methodology to solve coding problems, develop and execute e_2_e test scenarios objectives, and achieve business goals in the software quality domain.
- Design, code, and execute automation scripts for Mobile devices and web applications using Selenium & Appium and analyze automation test results.
- Develop a reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage.
- Assist other QA analysts with writing effective tests Automation scripts.
- Communicate test results and highlight potential risks.
- Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects across all supported browsers and platform
- Create various forms of documentations
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.