Engineer, ML Platform
Job Title: Engineer
Location: New York, Remote Available
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Engineer in New York, Remote Available
Work on machine learning platforms (Kubeflow, Google AI Platform), tooling and infrastructure. As an ML Platform Engineer, you'll help build and implement our platform for the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle: rapid prototyping; full-scale training; deploying, monitoring, and maintaining models. You will work closely with our ML engineers, Data Scientists and product teams to further develop our capabilities in a manner that is easy to use and secure.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience bringing machine learning models into production
- Fluency in Python with the ability to write readable, modular, production-quality code
- Ability to drive cross-team projects; understand our internal customers (ML practitioners), their common usage patterns and pain points, and design solutions
- Flexibility to work across different areas: tool building, platform customization, infrastructure optimization, requirements gathering, etc.
- Strong Kubernetes fluency (preferably in a GCE environment)
- Experience in the end to end design of data engineering solutions
- Creative problem solver who focuses on improving business and product; Entrepreneurial attitude - self-starter
- Experience/familiarity with one of the mature or emerging ML platforms (Kubeflow, Google AI Platform, Sagemaker, TFX, MLFlow)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts, applications, and libraries; Scikit-learn, Tensorflow
- AWS cloud services (Redshift, EKS) or GCP cloud services (GCE, BigQuery, Dataproc, Pub/Sub)
- Batch Management Systems, such as Airflow or Luigi
- Spark (Pyspark, Databricks, Dataproc)
- Data lake and data warehouse design, operations and implementation
- Bigtable / HBase information architecture, design and implementation
- Startup experience at an internet-based company
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.