Presales Solution Engineer and Advisor
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Presales Solution Engineer and Advisor
• Strong customer presence; ability to communicate technology concepts at the executive & engineering level.
• Comfortable leading technical whiteboard sessions
• General understanding of IT Infrastructure - specifically mobile technologies such as SMS, MMS, Push, Mobile Web, RCS, and other mobile channels.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to build consensus
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with a broad set of constituencies
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with appropriate levels of management
• Strong results orientation with demonstrated track record of success
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• At least 3-7 years’ experience in technology engineering pre-sales or equivalent experience including consulting or professional services
• Proven ability to facilitate the team’s efforts to turn high level product concepts and business requirements into software product requirements and design specifications
• Proven ability to work with members of the team to build a process necessary to take the company to higher levels of performance
• Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-deliverable, time-sensitive environment with demonstrated ability to complete projects on time
• Superior attention to detail and customer service orientation
• Participate in client meetings and sales calls with Client Directors and Client Service Managers
• Technology expert on all our solutions and technology portfolio
• Articulate value proposition and solutions to multiple levels within the customer organizations, including executive level
• Identify solutions to compliment our product set; new products, services, packaging of multiple products to differentiate in market offerings etc.
• Provide feedback to product development on product enhancements to support client needs
• Participate in Industry specific organizations / associations
• Develop and maintain solution’s design documentation
• Lead product demonstrations and presentations
• Present solutions and capabilities (service offerings) for our clients
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects concurrently
• Support collaboration across Go to Market and other internal teams
• Support RFP / RFI process for prospects and clients
• Review, understand and validate scheduled releases to production
• Provide insights in the day-to-day operations and continuous improvement of all the Solution Consulting functions
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.