: Workday Developer (Multiple Positions)
Location: Greenville, SC or REMOTE
Work Requirements: Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US as a W2 employee.
Overview: Seeking to add multiple Workday Developers Mid-Senior levels to a already strong and growing team.
- Performs complex system configuration, development and report development activities.
- Collaborates with internal/external resources to accomplish required activities.
- Assesses the feasibility of complex system enhancements or process changes and their impact on Workday and ancillary systems.
- Tests and deploys Workday system updates including executing the pilot/implementation/deployment of new requirements or enhancements to the Workday application and integration support.
- Designs, develops, tests and deploys integrations using all Workday tools including Studio, Core Connectors, and EIBs.
- Leads Workday release implementations, identifying impact enhancement opportunities associated with a new release features/functionality. May participate in regression testing and communication of required changes as new Workday releases are introduced.
- Investigates and resolves complex system-related issues and support the business with escalating issues to the appropriate vendor or internal system owner.
- Designs, develops, tests, deploys and maintains, complex Workday Dashboards, apps, advanced and shared reports using Workday delivered tools.
- Serves as a Workday product technical specialist, building relationships with key business users as well as third-party vendors to ensure that the services and solutions provided meet current and future business needs.
- Practical Workday experience in areas of HCM, FDM and or SCM, including at least one full deployment project.
- Proficient with Workday Report Writing, Security, and/or Integrations.
- 1 year of experience with EIB, studio, or core connectors
- 2 years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors