Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Compensation: $120,000-130,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Full Stack Software Developer.
• 2+ years experience with .NET Core.
• 3-6 years experience with .Net Framework.
• 3-6 years experience using Microsoft SQL Server technology and/or AWS RDS.
• 3+ years experience with Entity Framework or other ORM tools.
• Proven experience in creating Web APIs (RESTful or otherwise).
• Experience creating secure applications that handle Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
• Experience developing Microservices a plus.
• Experience with Cloud Development a plus (Azure, AWS, etc).
• Experience with Docker a plus.
• Experience with Kubernetes a plus.
• Knowledge of SAML and OAuth2 security protocols a plus
• You thrive when developing great products and software solutions.
• You have previous experience developing enterprise applications.
• You care about agile software processes, test-driven development and reliability.
• You’re familiar with the industry trends and keep up with the latest product offerings, and can understand the trade-offs of existing solutions.
• You have experience working in fast-paced, small teams and startups.
• You have the ability to work collaboratively to get results.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, and a good team player.
• You possess strong problem solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
• You have effective verbal and written communication skills with diverse audiences
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• Experience developing high-quality applications using .Net and Microsoft technologies.
• Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
• Identifies, debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integrates them into application architecture.
• Creates documentation for the assigned portion of the application.
• Collaborate with peers, junior engineers, technicians and design partners.
• Typically interacts with high-level individual contributors, managers and product management.
• Actively seeks input from senior developers to validate code.
• Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
• Frequently hits commitments according to the agreed upon timeframe, but otherwise provides clear and detailed communication if a technological roadblock prevents this.
• Consistently meets development culture guidelines and standards.
• Provides high quality work to QA that includes written and verbal communication describing the solution.
• Can work independently and finds a good balance between collaboration and working independently. Ask good questions and then demonstrate the ability to think through a problem and plan for a solution.
• Aligns with company direction, uses domain knowledge and company strategy to provide a robust scalable solution.
• Produces a volume of work that is consistent with that of peers.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.