SAP Technical Consultant
Title: SAP SD
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SAP SD Specialist in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced SAP SD Consultant with excellent functional and technical knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 ERP with the focus on order processing and invoicing (core module SAP SD required; SAP CS module preferred). Extensive experience in creating innovative SAP solutions, in solving complex business requirements and in streamlining business processes. Candidate should be interested in using the latest technology and constantly seeking to expand your knowledge. Within this team you will be required to apply your knowledge and experience through proactive and preventative work, including solution design, project implementation and customer support. Your people skills allow you to work effectively with both IT and Business departments to achieve common goals.
The SAP Order Management consultant is a functional specialist with technical skills related to order processing and invoicing processes.
· Responsible for requirements gathering, design concepts and configuration of systems according to business requirements
· Creation of functional documentation, including specifications for customizations, data migration and system integrations
· Responsible for project deliverables (on time, in budget, with agreed scope/ quality) based on assigned project role: business consultant, functional leader and /or project manager
· Utilizing ITIL tools and methodologies to support business applications and processes
· Managing the lifecycle of applications along business needs and compliance drivers
· 5+ years of project and consulting experience in SAP ERP in the areas mentioned above
· Proven ability to create innovative SAP solutions to solve complex business requirements and streamline business processes
· Extensive experience in configuration, customizing and extending SAP ERP (SD module)
· Experience in automation, standardization, and harmonization of order to cash processes, which includes implementing EDI scenarios for order and invoicing processes
· Experience in leading or participating in the gathering and documenting of business processes and requirements for the system with key business users
· Proven ability in project and change management
· Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and communication skills
· Passion for mentoring customers, providing directions to deliver quality on time
· Open minded, handling conflicts constructively
· Vested interest in using the latest technologies and are constantly seeking to expand knowledge
· Position will require occasionally travel both domestic and foreign
· SAP CS module experience is a plus
· Project management experience is a plus
· Lean Six Sigma experience is a plus
· Chemical industry experience is a plus
· Multiple language skills (e.g. German, Spanish, French) are a plus
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.