SAP Treasury Analyst
Job Title: SAP Treasury Analyst
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holder
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a SAP Treasury Analyst
Company is seeking a Lead SAP Treasury and Finance Systems Analyst to join our IT Enterprise Applications Team based out of our Headquarters in Miami, FL. The ideal candidate must have extensive technical and functional experience primarily in SAP S/4 Treasury (Bank Account Management, Cash Operations, Payment Processing and Risk Management) modules and S/4 HANA Finance (Financial Planning and Accounting, Financial Close, Accounts Payable and Receivable) and. Banking and Insurance industry experience strongly preferred. This role will collaborate closely with our Treasury and Finance stakeholders, driving the implementation of new capabilities, supporting strategic initiatives, and providing day to day operational support.
- Design Treasury and Finance solutions to meet business needs in terms of functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Work closely with business stakeholders to develop solutions based on business needs
- Analyze, document, review, and receive approval for business functional and non-functional requirements
- Write and maintain functional specifications for new and modified functions
- Develop, coordinate, and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
- Validate and maintain data, mapping rules, accounting rules, administrative configurations, user setup, and process flows within SAP S/4 HANA Treasury and Finance
- Facilitate and manage Treasury and Finance projects as needed including any ad-hoc requests
- Develop/enhance end-to-end process flows for all Treasury and Finance processes
- Optimization --- Proactively identify and implement functional and technical enhancements that yield measurable improvements to business effectiveness and efficiency. Lead and/or directly contribute to IT projects and business initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to fully leverage the strengths and capabilities of SAP S/4 HANA Treasury and Finance solution.
- Incident response --- Diagnose and resolve functional / transactional incidents and requests. Provide business process, functional, and/or technical guidance as needed to overcome day-to-day system-related challenges. Document solutions and take measures to prevent reoccurring issues.
- Risk Management --- Proactively identify and implement functional and technical changes to improve the timeliness and accuracy of business transactions, prevent issues that may disrupt transactional flow, and ensure consistent and reliable business operations.
- Collaboration --- Provide process, functional, and technical subject matter expertise and guidance to internal business and IT team members. Document changes, prepare training materials, and deliver training as needed to facilitate end-user adoption and continued system utilization.
- Implement and support Cash management capabilities and reporting (SAP Multi Bank Connectivity - Electronic Payment Enablement functionality)
- Implement and support Treasury Electronic Bank Enablement process - Onboard banks onto SAP for Electronic Bank Statement
- Bank Account Management workflow process and interfaces implementations
- Cash Management and Reporting (Cash Flow Analyzer, Cash Position, Liquidity Forecast)
- Work independently and with limited direction to prioritize tasks and organize workflow under narrow time limitations, and appropriately communicate changes and progress
- Construct presentations and communications in a logical manner, sensitive to diverse audience's needs
- Perform testing to ensure requirements are satisfied by developed/configured solution, and addressing any issues
- Ability to trouble shoot, identify root cause, and lead the resolution of complex issues that span business processes, SAP modules, and integrated systems.
- System Architecture and Data Model
- Currency Translation, Data Validation & Data Collection
- Configuration of Real Time Consolidation model including Consolidation of Investment
- Ensuring Statutory Consolidation model aligns with others consolidation models
- Testing Planning and execution
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Ability to execute and prioritize multiple tasks, initiate and conduct meetings with team and peers
- Able to streamline complex requirements to simplify Business Processes
- Strong analytic skills and ability to develop and implement analytical data models, dashboards and reports to enable customers to analyze data and make business decisions
- Ability to research and recommend market solutions, services and systems related to Treasury and Finance processes
- Manage complex project initiatives across Consumer Finance, Aviation, Insurance, Media, Structured Finance, Litigation Finance, Software and Energy Infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience with setting up SAP Multi Bank Connectivity, Bank Account Management workflow and Treasury Electronic Bank Enablement
- Experience working in the Information Technology domain within Banking, Insurance and Financial Services industry
- Treasury and Finance with SAP S/4HANA Full Cycle Implementation and support experience or equivalent expertise/education leveraging:
- Bank Account Management - SAP's offering of a central repository of bank accounts and the related processes that monitor those bank accounts within SAP
- Cash Operations - day-to-day processes of a Cash Manager using SAP's S/4 HANA solution from a business process and configuration standpoint.
- Transaction Manager. This includes front-office trade entry across all the submodules of Transaction Manager as well as back office and accounting processes, such as correspondence, interest accruals, and mark-to-market valuations
- Financial Risk Management - understanding of both credit and market risk analyzers from a process as well as configuration perspective.
- Payment processing options from Cash Operations and Transaction Manager with various approval levels.
- Architecture expertise of Financials and the Central Finance Solution
- Financial Accounting Configuration in SAP Accounting
- Management Accounting Configuration in SAP Accounting
- Proven record of success leading a team in configuration, consolidation and implementation of Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, and Central Finance
- System Preparation and Configuration for Conversion of Financials in SAP S/4HANA
- Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP Accounting Powered by SAP HANA
- Certification in SAP S/4HANA Treasury preferred
- Certification in SAP S/4HANA for SAP ERP Finance Experts preferred
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.