SAP BASIS Analyst
Title: SAP BASIS Analyst
Location: Milwaukee, WI
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
Partners with business liaisons to translate hardware and software requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers, network engineers and IT Testing Analysts to develop logical technical processes and technical solutions for SAP systems and applications.
- Identifies, creates and facilitates technical and process design changes by conducting business and systems analysis and design at a complex level in SAP; focusing on quality improvement; system availability, security, data reliability; re-engineering processes and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes and partnering with business to ensure solutions provided meet long-term business strategies
- Creates technical specifications and processes using structured analysis and data and technology modeling techniques (e.g. activity diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams)
- Gather and define functional, usability, reliability, and performance requirements in partnership with users for the implementation and enhancement of software or hardware systems.
- Builds and leverages automation to decrease overall system deployment and support cycle time
- Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts
- Documents resolutions, test plans, recommended courses of action, and follow through on project requirements, designs and enhancements
- Identify long and short term opportunities and recommend solutions for improving the overall system health by assessing overall effectiveness and efficiency
- Builds standards, processes and procedures, and guidelines for business liaisons, software developers and network engineering teams
- Leads business liaisons in the evaluation of cost-benefit and ROI analyses, and budget planning
- Understands system interdependencies and collaborate with project teams accordingly
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements
- 10 or more years of related SAP Basis experience.
- Hands-on SAP Basis problem solving experience in multiple SAP components such as – ECC, EWM, BW, Solution Manager, GRC, HANA, BOBJ, Netweaver SSO, etc.
- Expert understanding in Configuring, Monitoring, Tuning ,Troubleshooting and Upgrading the SAP S4 HANA environment.
- Knowledge of SAP solution manager 7.2 technical configurations in charm, technical monitoring, EWA etc
- Highly skilled in SAP troubleshooting in one or more of the following areas: ALE/RFC, IDOC, update processing, system communications, tRFC/qRFC processing, XI message processing, and ABAP dump/DEV trace analysis.
- Experience working with 3rd party hosting provider and able to provide direction for support and diagnose issues.
- Experience in SAP migration.
- Experience in managing off shore team.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum five years relevant experience
- Experience with SAP ERP ECC 6.0 or higher required
- Experience with S/4 HANA Simple Finance (for EWM roles - EWM 9.4) preferred
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.