Salesforce Technical Lead
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Salesforce Technical Lead.
• Must have at least 6 years of hands-on Salesforce development either in configuration or programming.
• High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
• Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce.
• Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities by support developers.
• Lead the team of developers and configuration specialist in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development.
• Responsible for heavy configuration within Sales and Care Cloud responsibilities.
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other applications/systems such as Datawarehouse, JDE, custom applications, and other applications as needed
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.