DevOps Engineer/Release Manager
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $95,000-$100,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer/Release Manager
• Minimum 5 years of Salesforce deployment and release management experience.
• 5 + years working with SDLC process as release manager, scrum manager business analyst, developer, change or release manager or other technical role.
• Experience with CD/CI technologies; source repositories(Bitbucklet, Git), Jenkins with cloud business applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi.
• Previous demonstrated experience coordinating cross functional teams, influencing best practice established CI/CD.
• Experience with continuous Integration and delivery process and tools with Cloud based Apps such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Dell Boomi.
• Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred.
• Desire to work within a growing team in fast paced high tech environment.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture, integrations and release management.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks.
• Bachelor Degree; preferably in Computer Science.
• Administrator, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer Salesforce Certifications.
• Knowledge and experience with deployment tools, such as Flosum, Blue Canvas, Gearset etc.
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence and ERP platforms and their SDLC.
• Knowledge of Linux and AWS Platforms.
• Experience with Salesforce DX.
• Responsible for Release Management Lifecycle process and governance of Enterprise Business Application Portfolio; Preliminarily owns the Salesforce, and associated managed package applications or enhancements release and deployment processes, including source control. Additionally owns other cross-functional platform’s release and deployment processes including Domo, Netsuite, and others.
• Define release roadmap; scheduling, coordinating, delivery management, calendars.
• Perform Production Release Steps in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley IT Controls.
• Build and manage CI/CD platform and release processes.
• Manage metrics to monitor quality, velocity and other to be defined measures.
• Prepare and communicate pre-release notes and post-release notes.
• Manage development to production process environments; refresh schedules for sandbox management across integrated applications.
• Architect and Deploy CI/CD integrations.
• Manage current and future Release/Change Tools and Technologies; source control, testing automation.
• Develop and maintain enterprise release process documentation.
• Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
• Authorizes environment creation, access, refresh and use based on project and product environment strategy.
• Performs full software deployment cycles, included but not limited to pre-deployment steps, impact analysis, code conflict resolution, post-deployment steps etc.
• Enforce change control, development lifecycle and deployment procedures.
• Continually improve the release process by documenting issues and developing plans to improve the process.
• Responsible for maintaining consistency between the test and production environments.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.