IT Project Manager (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $1000,000.00 - $120,000.00 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a IT Project Manager in Plano, TX
- Communicates clearly and effectively, and must be capable of building support-style relationships with project teams.
- Proactive and driven in style.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and easily adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- A non-political team player that can quickly establish him/herself as a valued member of the EWC team. Collaborates well across all areas of the organization.
- Ability to achieve alignment across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to effectively balance competing priorities to fulfill all customer expectations.
- Authentic individual with impeccable integrity whose personal and professional values are consistent with EWC’s mission, vision and values.
- A confident, high energy, well-prepared team member.
- Inspirational colleague and culture champion within the company.
- Credible and savvy businessperson who will be perceived as a trusted consultant and functional expert to the team.
- Able to engender trust and respect quickly.
- Well-cultivated creative thinker and thought leader. Demonstrates intellectual curiosity with an ability to see around corners.
- Vibrant performance-driven individual who possesses the fortitude to address challenging scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related field required
- 8-10 years of experience in project management
- PMP certification highly preferred
- Create and manage project plans across various business segments to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Create and provide support on timelines by administering deadlines and recording progress to various project teams.
- Coordinate implementations and facilitate activities to support programs and projects.
- Initiate support activities for assigned systems to meet project goals.
- Demonstrate experience with industry standard methodologies.
- Manage multi-functional teams through different facets of a project.
- Use effective communication skills to liaise with various departments and stakeholders.
- Analyze and improve existing project management processes.
- Assess projects while in production and monitor quality assurance of implemented projects.
- Monitor progress and hold project members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Create audit process for evaluating success of projects.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.