Sr. Technical Project Manager
Title: Sr. Technical Project Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $120,000 - $145,000 yearly +15% bonus
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Technical Project Manager.
- Our Senior Technical Project Manager will take the lead role in managing one or more digital projects involving extensive internal and external stakeholder engagement; closely tracking and reporting project progress against stakeholder expectations and delivery schedules.
- This role requires interaction across all internal functional and project related resources, and directly handle the day-to-day relationship and project planning, and are accountable for the successful and reliable delivery of value to stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you possess proven strengths and expertise in:
- Project Management – demonstrating 5+ years’ technical project management expertise in digital applications, leveraging agile (flexible/adaptable) and other project management methodologies
- Communication – effectively, timely and thoroughly communicate to stakeholders (internal and external) regarding project details, changes, setbacks, and critical project related issues
- Technical & Technology Savvy – demonstrating great depth and breadth of knowledge and know-how in enterprise digital solutions deployment
- Personality – systematic; organized; data and results driven – with a meticulousness focus on completion aligned to mutually agreed deliverables
- Define realistic project goals and objectives with project team members and other stakeholders
- Work analytically and creatively using teamwork, innovation, and excellence to solve problems
- Drive cross-functional team deliverables and schedules, hitting target milestones and managing assigned projects according to plan
- Ownership and accountability of accurate and timely project planning, management, coordination, tracking and reporting
- Support program management, project portfolio management, client engagement, vendor management, and other project management duties
- Develop and execute a communication strategy for all the different project stakeholders. Report on project status, progress, metrics, risks, test results, and deployment activities
- Facilitate project team meetings. Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, drive results, solve problems, and possess interpersonal skills from prior work situations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical project management, planning and tracking role, with success working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Effectively communicate goals, juggle projects, and lead teams to ensure overall project success and program achievement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field
- Demonstrated success collaborating with software engineering teams and stakeholders in the delivery of enterprise e-commerce software solutions
- Eagerness and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team/project/program and stakeholder goals
- Flexible, adaptable; comfort with ambiguity and responding quickly to rapidly evolving risks and opportunities
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.