Product Owner/ Project Manager
Title: Product Owner/ Project Manager
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $130,000 Salary
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Product Owner/ Project Manager.
- Plan, define and prioritize the product backlog and product roadmap
- Clarify requirements and make timely decisions on execution details
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate best the approach when solving business problems
- Maintain development and production environments and properly deploy changes
- Establish timelines and product benchmarks, holds team accountable to deadlines
- Conduct daily standup meetings with Development team
- Coach developers to achieve high performance
- 3+ years in project management role
- Thrive in an agile, fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as MySQL, SQL, and relational database schema design and development
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Python, Java, JUnit, Selenium
- Exposure to Salesforce.com and or AWS cloud services
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team focused
- Extremely detailed oriented
- The physical demands of the position are typical of those found in a traditional office environment. Employee will not need to walk significant distances nor lift substantial weight. Employee will need to be able to remain seated at a desk for 8-9 hours in a typical workday.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.