Sr. IT Project Manager
Title: Sr. IT Project Manager
Location: Aventura, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. IT Project Manager in Aventura, FL
- 8+ years of IT project management experience
- Experience building comprehensive projects schedules with critical path
- Experience managing project scope, costs and timelines
- Experience with Risk and Issue Management, mitigation and escalation
- Experience with managing project budgets including estimates, actuals, CapEx, OpEx, and Labor.
- Measure project performance using PMI tools and techniques
- Analytical, change-management and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating to C-level leadership
- Proficiency with MS Office Project or other project planning tools
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Visio
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope and quality.
- Utilize and support the PMOs methodology for initiating, managing and deploying projects
- Create project charters and assist project sponsors in business case creation, including scoping, and financial justification.
- Build strong relationships and utilize negotiation skills.
- Work with multiple stakeholders, effectively managing both internal and external resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, industry consultants and external resources
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent communication and change management.
- Develop and effectively manage communication of status reports and project artifacts in alignment with PMO standard to Stakeholders and Leadership.
- Assist in determining the business requirements of a project and clearly communicate them to Stakeholders, partners and project team members.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.