Commercial Product Manager, Messaging
Location: Boca Raton,FL/Toronto,Canada
Compensation: $97,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Commercial Product Manager, Messaging
• Absolutely must have previous experience with A2P SMS text messaging for an aggregator or service provider.
• Must have at least 5 years of proven product management experience in a high growth environment
• Clear understanding of the wireless telecommunications industry, terminology, platforms, operators, providers and ecosystem
• Strong skills and experience in pricing, pricing strategies, contract terms, and margin management for transaction-oriented services
• Experience in the US market
• Technical background, or ability to comprehend and ideate around technical products and services
• Fresh, original, and critical thinking abilities with capacity for quick decision-making in complex scenarios
• Ability to train, support and enable both direct and indirect sales channels
• Effective written and spoken communication; strong storytelling and presentation abilities
• Extensive experience in the business to consumer messaging industry (i.e. A2P SMS) and understanding of industry guidelines, regulations, legal requirements and compliance processes
• Knowledge of and experience with Rich Communications Services (RCS) and Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS)
• Experience in a complex, multi-product environment
• Experience in the mobile marketing industry
• Offer Management and GTM
• Develop and maintain a plan for the messaging business across regions, with an initial focus on North America, including the market potential, profitability, and growth strategy in a rapidly changing and evolving competitive environment
• Work closely and constructively with our extensive core product technology team to understand our technical capabilities and needs and help define the product roadmap to support evolving messaging offers.
• Define and manage a set of offers across various messaging channels, including advanced, market-leading two-way and omni-channel services
• Create innovative new messaging offers that will drive the market forward, including a complete go-to-market plan and the associated offer assets that are required to develop, position, market, sell, deploy, and support these new offers.
• Produce and maintain product collateral such as brochures, data sheets, product and solution presentations to support field sales teams as required
• Lead in the development of clear business cases that define the basic business assumptions, expected market traction and anticipated profitability for existing and new offers.
• Engage with clients and users to create case studies, success stories, testimonials etc.
• Product packaging and messaging
• Develop a deep understanding of our products, value proposition, competition, target customers, target user and buyer personas
• Establish the most compelling use cases in our target sectors; add and refine
• Organize and lead overviews and training for our sales and other customer facing teams.
• Competitive benchmarking and pricing
• Conduct market and competitive research to build competitive intelligence including producing battle cards and other sales tools
• Continually refine our market positioning vis a vis competition
• Seek market and competitive insights and feed back to Product Management and the wider business
• Analyst and customer relations
• Engage with leading analysts to drive awareness of IMI’s products and their value proposition
• Attend key industry events and participate in advancing our leadership position in this industry and market space through presentations, demonstrations and interactive industry sessions.
• Meet with customers as requested by the sales team, presenting our portfolio, product strategy, and high-level product positioning, especially around messaging services.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.