Principal Red Team Security Engineer (Mobile Applications)
Specialty:Network Security Analyst
Job Title: Principal Red Team Security Engineer (Mobile Applications)
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Principal Red Team Security Engineer (Mobile Applications)
The Professional Services - Principal Red Team Security Engineer (Mobile Applications) will deliver consistent, technically sound high-quality engagements. This consultant should be able to deliver many of the core Red Team Services and possess a subject matter expert skill level in multiple disciplines. Consultants must have solid time and project management capabilities. They exercise wisdom, excel at communication and setting expectations, and complete short and long-term red team engagements.
- Deliver high-quality red team work to critical customers.
- Collaborate on research, whitepapers and conference talks to drive awareness of the practice’s expertise and capabilities
- Contribute to tool development, both software and hardware, as well as processes and infrastructure, to advance the capabilities of the practice
- Be able to travel to customer locations up to 50%. You will work remotely when you do not need to travel to a customer site.
- 4 years’ experience as a penetration tester in your area of expertise with a minimum 2 years’ consulting experience preferred.
- A passion for challenging technical work and the desire to constantly push yourself and excel in both your chosen specialties and new disciplines.
- An intense curiosity and drive to discover how a thing works (and how it can be broken) that takes you down the rabbit hole, but also the pragmatism and time management to know when to let it go and try to a different approach.
- A desire to share knowledge with your teammates and in turn learn from others.
- Strong attention to detail and the compulsion to deliver awesome work as a point of professional pride.
- Strong presenting and report writing skills, with the ability to succinctly convey technical topics to a non-technical audience.
- Exercising sound judgement in setting customer expectations, but always meeting those expectations once set.
- Proven community contributions through published research, CVE’s, conference presentations, publications, media interviews, tool development, etc.
- Significant binary and/or hardware reverse engineering experience
- Exploit development experience (x86/64 and/or ARM)
- Deep knowledge in some of the following technical disciplines:
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Web Application / Web API Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- 802.11 Wireless Penetration Testing
- Embedded Systems / Hardware Penetration Testing
- Social engineering tactics and techniques
- Windows/Linux/UNIX/OSX internals
- Interpreted languages (Ruby, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Compiled languages (Java, C, C++, Assembly, etc.)
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.