Software QA Engineer
Compensation: $75,000-90,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Software QA Engineer.
• 3+ years of software testing with demonstrable automation experience.
• Database testing using SQL queries.
• Experience with Java, Java Script, Python and Type Script is a plus.
• RESTful API testing.
• Proficiency working in Linux environment and AWS.
• Strong automation development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms,
• and problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of how the web works and how to create efficient
• Experience with payment processing systems is a plus
• Excellent communication and strong organizational skills with attention to
• B.S./M.S. in CS or related degree from premier institutions or equivalent
• Test new features and perform regression and performance testing.
• Experience with TestRail and JMeter is desired.
• Be the go-to person for troubleshooting customer issues.
• Stay in touch with current automation technologies: Selenium, Appium,
• Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Lavu.
• Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for
• continuous learning.
• Passionate about creating a stellar customer experience and
• thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
• Customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about
• delivering innovative Internet products.
• To be successful, you will need to work well in a fast paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.