Title: Network Administrator
Location: Milwaukee, WI
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- Implement and maintain various systems across Data Centers and worksites while providing primary technical support and administration.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for a hyper-converged virtual environment as well as provide tier two support to the help desk team.
- Provide 24x7 emergency on-call support for data centers and perform all data backups and recovery, while assisting with semi-annual testing of backups and the creation/implementation of the IT disaster recovery plan.
- Actively perform network monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning to maintain peak network performance.
- Accomplish organizational objectives by accepting ownership of new and different requests, while exploring opportunities to add value.
- Five plus years of hands-on technical experience in server and storage systems, systems administration or data center operations including working knowledge of virtual environments.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with: Microsoft server software, virtualization software (VMWare preferred), supporting VOIP phone systems (Cisco preferred), and supporting/implementing routing and switching (Cisco preferred).
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with Active Directory, IIS, DNS and DHCP Services. • Expert knowledge of desktop operations systems and hardware.
- Cisco CCNA certification (Routing and Switching, Security) highly preferred.
- Superior written and oral communication skills along with the ability to communicate relevant information to key stakeholders in a timely manner
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay
• 401K Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.