Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for Senior Network Engineer in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Skillset / Experience:
- Ensure overall network connectivity with 500+ field sites
- 5-10 years experience with Cisco routing, switching, and configuring
- Dynamic VPN experience
- Firewall experience
- Firepower experience a plus
- Experience supporting TCP/IP networks in a LAN/WAN environment with a focus on Cisco devices.
- Experience with routers, firewalls, MPLS, VPN including implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of network infrastructure
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Mathematics. Equivalent experience may be considered.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.