Mid Level Software Developer – Full Stack
Specialty:Micosoft C# Developer
Job Title: Mid Level Software Developer – Full Stack
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Compensation: $60,000 - $75,000 yearly
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought-after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Mid Level Software Developer – Full Stack
Seeking a forward-thinking, highly-motivated contributor with experience across the technology stack and comfort with a variety of practices and platforms. The ideal candidate for this role possesses an innovative spark, a passion for technology, the highest level of integrity, strong initiative and drive, and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in an agile team environment.
- The opportunity to create excellent software that solves real business problems, improving the lives of millions of injured workers while benefitting the businesses that employ them.
- Collaboration with product owners and IT partners as part of an Agile team to deliver value early and often, and to improve continuously.
- An environment that favors innovation, adoption of new technology and continuous learning as strategies for delivering high-quality, high-impact software.
- Development across the technology stack, moving between front end, middle tier and back end as needed.
- Full engagement in the entire product development and delivery pipeline; the ability to take ownership from ideation through development and testing, all the way to production deployment, operation and support.
- Participation in design reviews, code reviews and Scrum meetings with cross-functional teams.
- The chance to foster and develop your capabilities, as well as those of your team, through mentoring, coaching and pair programming.
- Strong command of a statically typed languages like Golang, C#, Java.
- Demonstrated experience in both front end and middle tier/service layer development.
- Fluency in software design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and both object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- Skill with leveraging open source frameworks and libraries such as React, Vue, Angular, Material-UI, automated testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Selenium, Protractor, xUnit, jUnit, and others).
- Experience with relational and/or NoSQL database engines.
- Comfort in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience/working knowledge with CI/CD/DevOps practices and technologies like GitLab/GitHub, containers/orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes), package managers, Jenkins, CircleCI, Ansible/Chef/Puppet, and infrastructure-as-code.
- The ability to quickly master and apply new technologies, practices and patterns.
- The inclination to automate all varieties of testing (unit, integration, end-to-end); exposure to TDD, BDD, XP and/or Agile/Scrum.
- Strength in communication and problem solving; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- A minimum of 3-5 years software development experience or coursework..
- Drug screen and background check.
- EEO / Smoke-free environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field, or technical trade school.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.