Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $100,000 Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Java Developer in Miami, FL.
- Spring MVC - 7+
- Spring Webflow – 7+
- Spring security – 6+
- Jquery – 8+
- JSTL tags – 8+
- Log4J - 8+
- Very strong communication skills are a must – this Senior JAVA Programmer Analyst will be collaborating with and providing support to other programmers, architects, and business and QA analysts throughout the organization.
- Minimum 3 years of strong Java,JEE experience and 2 years of experience in Spring framework
- Java (1.8+)/ JEE, Web Services (CXF or Spring WS), jQuery, jQuery Mobile,
- Spring core framework (3.0 and above) ,Spring Web flow, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Tool Suite, Ehcache, Maven 3.x,Subversion (Knowledge of Merging, Branching),JSON, jProfiler or any equivalent profiling tool, Annotations, HTML 5, firebug (or equivalent browser debugging tools), git, jsp, jstl tags, log4J
- Selenium, Spring Mobile, Spring Social, JBehave, XSLT, Drools, Agile Methodology (Scrum or other), Atlassian tools, unix shell scripting, Jboss
- Java certifications preferred
- Spring certifications preferred
Master’s degree in Math, Computer Science degree
- Analyzes requests for changes to existing systems or development of new systems, determines impact on existing systems and feasibility, proposes various possible solutions and related costs, and makes recommendations.
- The senior programmer analyst will be following and applying TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) principles throughout the development lifecycle using selenium.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents those programs.
- Superior analytical skills and technical skills and often handles the more complex design/development tasks.
- Requires limited/rare instruction and guidance on complex tasks.
- Occasionally leads a project.
- Works under deadlines.
- Require taking on-call responsibility on rotational basis.
- This Senior JAVA Programmer Analyst will be part of an Agile team with other Sr. programmer analysts and project leads reporting to Manager Application services, developing web applications, enhancing existing web services for our member facing websites and applications.
- This team’s primary responsibility is to design and develop public facing websites and applications, based on use cases, in close collaboration with business analysts and other technical team members.
- Daily work will entail support of a Production code base as well as implementation of new features and improvements. In addition to producing technical design documentation, this team will be working on proofs of concept, prototypes and reference implementations for any new initiatives identified.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.