Sr. iOS Developer
Title: Sr. iOS Developer
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $115,000 - $140,000 yearly
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. iOS Developer
- The candidate must be able to work well with a team in a variety of roles to produce high quality results.
- The candidate will be involved in developing new feature sets and components for new and existing applications as well as debugging and profiling existing software.
- This position requires expertise with Objective-C, Swift, C, and C++.
- The candidate must possess a good knowledge of and experience with SQL technologies, JSON, and XML, Git version control system, processing image formats such as PNG and JPEG, and code debugging and optimization techniques.
- Develop mobile applications/components based on documented requirements
- Refactor code to improve efficiency, modularity, and maintainability
- Assist in the development of use cases and other pre-development tasks
- Document code with block comments and in-line comments as appropriate
- Adhere to company coding standards
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations
- Provide support to technical writing staff in the development of user documentation
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Experience developing mobile applications for the iPad, iPod, or iPhone
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Proficient in the design of SQL tables and queries
- Solid understanding of JSON , XML, PNG, and JPEG files
- Must be able to think analytically to analyze requirements and design a logical, maintainable framework for all new features before starting to code
- Must be proficient in data structures and data manipulation
- Must be able to document code inline and with supporting documentation as requested
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing commercial mobile apps
- Experience implementing multi-threaded and distributed multi-tier systems
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience with Git version control system
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.