Specialty:Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Title: ERP Analyst
Location: Lancaster, SC
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
This company is the industry leader in automating invoice and payment processes for mid-market businesses and is distinguished as a global fintech unicorn and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. Their employees live by our core values, including “Innovate to Change the Game”, “Passion about Customer Success”, “Win as a Team”, “Play to our Strengths”, and “Have a Blast”.
This position assists with the support of the SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system with extensive knowledge about EDI and SAP Environment.
· Set up and maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) trading partners in SAP S/4 HANA environment per customer requests.
· Monitor and analyze SAP IDOCs.
· Review SAP segments for different EDI maps and work with EDI partner for IDOCs and x12 segment mapping as per Trading partners mapping specifications.
· Design and develop problem resolution procedures for the EDI system.
· Design and develop trading partner barcode shipping labels as per specifications.
· Document instructions for all EDI trading partner documents.
· Key member of ERP support team for Implementation and supporting existing EDI Trading partners and onboarding new EDI Trading partners on SAP S/4 HANA system.
· Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
· Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
· Regular Attendance is required.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Required Experience, Qualifications, and Skills:
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience as SAP EDI Analyst.
· Strong hands-on EDI and x12 experience is mandatory.
· Experience with SAP is mandatory
· Experience with MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel), e-mail systems.
· Experience with multiple project deadlines with minimal guidance
· Understanding of root cause analysis and corrective action means
· Can provide client project support for various corporate projects.
· The ability to troubleshoot highly technical problems as they relate to EDI, IDOCs, X12, and analysis of data.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in ERP environment.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 16 years. As an
information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing,
managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be
the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a
Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the
right opportunities every day.
TekPartners is an equal opportunity employer.