Senior Enterprise Engineer
Specialty:Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Title: Senior Enterprise Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
This position requires someone with SME (subject matter expert) level knowledge of Virtual Server Technologies, preferably Hyper-V. It is a requirement to be proficient in design, implementation and lifecycle management of Hyper-V technologies in the enterprise. This position also requires SME level knowledge of Cloud Service technologies, preferably Azure and O365 technologies. This individual will also be responsible for creating and updating documentation that provides critical information about infrastructure practices.
This team member may be heavily involved in projects that are related to their areas of technical expertise. In addition to projects, this position will be responsible for lifecycle management of Infrastructure operations (Server and Application management) and should exhibit a strong skillset of Windows Server management.
· Maintain and support current Hyper-V (virtual) environment for an enterprise organization;
· Maintain and support current Active Directory environment for an enterprise organization;
· Maintain and support current HP and UCS server hardware environment for an enterprise organization;
· Team member must be able to lift and carry upwards to 25 pounds;
· Support current Citrix environment for an enterprise organization;
· Support current Skype/Lync environment for an enterprise organization;
· Act as a backup for the Server/Storage team members (AD, AirWatch, Backup, GPO, Exchange);
· Serves 1 week of On-Call duty on a scheduled rotation;
· Follows up on completed work;
· Interprets a customer’s description of a problem and determines possible solutions;
· Coordinates with hardware and software vendors to troubleshoot problems;
· Creates and maintains detailed documentation on procedures for all systems. Prepares records and reports.
· This individual must have 7-10 years of experience in a technical role in at least 5 of the following technical areas:
- Virtual technologies (Hyper-V is a must);
- Cloud technologies (preferably Azure);
- Microsoft messaging technologies (Skype/Lync);
- Server hardware maintenance (UCS, HP);
- Office 365 platform;
- Mobile device administration (AirWatch, InTune);
- Microsoft active directory administration (GPO);
- Good knowledge in VB scripting or PowerShell scripting;
- Citrix administration;
- Microsoft windows server administration;
- ADFS (SSO);
- Microsoft client administration;
- Storage and Backup technologies (Pure, Netapp and CommVault);
- Certifications are desirable. (MCSE, MCSA, MCTS).
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.