Title: Appian Developer
Location: Malvern, PA
Duration: Direct Hire
Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Appian Developer in Malvern, PA.
We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. By promoting new ways of building software, you’ll optimize products and keep our client experience improving at pace.
The Senior Appian Developer for the Workflow Management Team (WMT). WMT provides high value, custom, secure business process automation solutions for internal clients. We are currently transitioning our applications from the legacy Domino platform to Appian which is a modern low-code cloud platform. In this position you will have the opportunity to design and develop existing applications on to the new platform. You will work with a team of developers to build out and migrate the applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong development background with Appian experience.
The following skills and experience are highly preferred:
- Experience with Appian
- AWS (AWS Solutions Architect certification is a plus)
- Relational Database and S3 experience in AWS
- Automation Testing (unit, integration, performance, and security is a plus)
- Software Architecture Design
- Service-Oriented Architecture and micro-services
- DevOps Full Stack Programming
In this role you will
- Provide senior level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications and databases for Appian and integrate third party products.
- Translate technical specifications, and/or logical and physical design into code for new or enhancement projects for internal clients.
- Develop code and test artifacts that reuse subroutines or objects, is well structured, backed by automated tests, includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain. Write programs, appropriate test artifacts, ad hoc queries, and reports. Employ contemporary software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation.
- Elevate code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provide follow up Production support. Submit change control requests and documents.
- Thoroughly understand software development methodology and architecture standards. Train and mentors staff with less experience. Resolve issues elevated from staff with less experience.
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5+ years software engineering experience specially focusing on Appian Technology
- Ability to implement instrumentation to gather business-specific metrics around consumer usage patterns
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.