City:Palm Beach Gardens
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Duration: Direct hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a AWS Developer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
- A passion for software development principles and practices
- Experience working with various AWS services such as Cloud Formation, Secret Manager, ECS, S3, SNS, SQS, IAM, Route 53, VPC, CloudFront, Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Lambdas, etc.
- Experience defining and provisioning “Infrastructure as code”.
- 2-5 years’ experience in Amazon (AWS) native serverless application development.
- 2-5 years building Restful APIs with NodeJS. Typescript is a plus.
- 5 years of full-time work experience in software engineering, information technology, or related domains.
- Demonstrable experience in compile-time languages such as C#, Java, Swift, or Kotlin.
- Demonstrable experience working with relational and NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of data science, machine learning, Tensorflow (or similar platform like Keras), and Python is a huge plus
- Knowledge and understanding of data transformation processes, ETL, etc. is a huge plus.
- Ability to leverage and integrate with third party APIs.
- Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) design is a plus.
- Experience with designing and building large scale production systems or features.
- Deep understanding of architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications.
- Deep understanding of software design patterns and principles.
- Willing to work across the stack to tackle technical challenges anywhere in an application/system.
- Interested in working within a cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows of our customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to talk to technical and non technical stakeholders.
- Experience working with Scrum or a similar Agile management process.
- Design, develop, and maintain software solutions to meet business requirements of the clients
- Develop and document project deliverables such as requirement specifications, proposed solutions, detailed designs, project plans, system impact analysis and proof of concepts
- Program, test, build, integrate and implement web based multi-tier applications of varying complexities
- Analyze and fully understand project requirements to formulate and implement programmatic solutions that efficiently and effectively address clients requirements
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
- Use engineering principles to conduct technical investigations involved with the modification of material; component; or process specifications and requirements
- Advise, mentor, train or assist engineers and developers at other skill levels, as needed, to ensure timely releases of high quality code
- Provide technical consulting services to projects and production system issues.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.