Title: Cyber Security Splunk Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Cyber Security Splunk Engineer in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
The position reports to the Senior Manager, Threat Intelligence
and Incident Response. This role supports the development, implementation and
monitoring of Splunk for identification and management of global cyber security monitoring program. This role is responsible for working
directly across multiple teams, management levels, disciplines, technologist,
and business groups to enable risk-based proactive approach to
information security monitoring.
· Gathering and analyzing security specific requirements for log ingestion and creating appropriate Splunk indexes
· Identifying gaps in the security logging architecture and developing solutions to best address any identified gaps
· Work with multiple teams to develop use cases and dashboards for all levels of management
· Performing root cause analysis on any operational security issues
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional planning skills a must.
· Results-oriented, with demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Ability to influence and work across all management levels and business groups to develop the most effective approach.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas across teams and influence stakeholders.
Experience creating and refining metrics to articulate and measure program performance.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.