Vulnerability Management Lead
Title: Vulnerability Management Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Direct hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Vulnerability Management Lead in Charlotte, NC.
Skillset / Experience:
· Develop, implement, and execute industry-leading vulnerability management services, vulnerability remediation and patch management oversight
· Plan and execute vulnerability assessments
· Identify and resolve false positive findings in assessment results
· Analyze threat and vulnerability feeds and analyze data for applicability
· Responsible for generating timely vulnerability assessment reports to management and stakeholders
· Produce vulnerability, configuration, and coverage metrics and reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
· Recommend security controls and/or corrective actions for mitigating technical and business risk
· Maintain an awareness of existing and proposed security standards, industry best practices, legislation and regulations pertaining to information security and recommend appropriate changes
· Work with the business developers to maintain a Secure Software Development Lifecycle
· Development of Red Team exercise strategy and areas of concentrated focus
· Publication of Red Team exercise
reports detailing red team assessment results and recommendations
· Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or a minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of experience in performing vulnerability assessments
· Experience securing multiple platforms and operating systems
· In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices.
· Strong capability in interfacing with both technology and business areas.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create collaborative relationships with colleagues.
· CISM, CISSP, CISA preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Exceptional planning skills are a must
· Results-oriented, with demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Ability to influence and work across all management levels and business groups to develop the most effective approach.
· Experience creating and refining metrics to articulate and measure program performance.
· Active leader in the security industry; equipped with external networking relationships to maintain relevant knowledge of best practices, tactics, strategies and technologies
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay
· 401K Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.