Marketing Cloud Developer
Location: Weston, FL
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Cloud Developer.
• 4+ years’ experience with major email service provider. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
• Work with business units to understand new and optimized marketing campaigns and translate into platform capabilities.
• Unit test work and work with QA teams to fix bugs and certify capabilities and products.
• Manage and monitor templates in marketing cloud and troubleshoot as necessary.
• Provide recommendations on process optimizations and improvements and communicate to stakeholders.
• Continue to evolve understanding of marketing strategies, platform capabilities and new technologies that may benefit business strategies.
• Deep technical knowledge of marketing automation and CRM systems
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer The Marketing Cloud Email Developer will support the continued growth of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solution.
• This role focuses primarily on the development of email communications leveraging Content Builders tool, HTML and CSS where necessary in partnership with our CRM team.
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)/ Exact Target platform
• Proficiency with SFMC Content Builder tool Develop HTML emails using SFMC WYSIWYG, HTML and CSS.
• Understand industry best practices related to email development.
• Responsive/adaptive email experience. Portfolio examples a plus.
• Proficiency in implementing email programs within ESP tool limitations.
• Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions towards the improvement of the process and the business.
• Ability to manage change in fast paced environment with campaign managers and stakeholders
• Uses SFMC Ampscript, scripting language, to build dynamic content into HTML
• Work collaboratively as a member of an end-to-end lead management, cross-functional, global team.
• Develop and execute relevant testing strategies for operational tasks.
• Understand and implement necessary compliance measures as it pertains to North American and global data and email regulations.
• Respond to and troubleshoot problems related to all HTML builds. Escalate issues as necessary.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.