Warehouse Management System Developer
: Warehouse Management System Developer
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $80,000 to $100,000 Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Warehouse Management System Developer.
- Microsoft SQL Skills ( OLTP / OLAP etc)
- JiRA or other Project Management software
- Troubleshooting and data analysis skills
- Technical Documentation skill
- Ability to code in TSQL, and do data analysis
- Experience in developing ETL packages using SSIS
- Experience in working with SCALE (Manhattan)
- Setting up alerts and job to monitor reliable working of processes
- Prior SQL Stored Procedure/Function/Database Development for use in reporting and application environments.
- Experience with WMS system and WMS concepts
- In depth knowledge of troubleshooting skills and out-of-the box thinking to overcome data obstacles
- Excellent practical hands on experience with Microsoft SQL query language, including ETL development and SSIS applications.
- Troubleshooting Security, Performance issues and business implementation challenges
- The WMS Developer will provide support for the Supply Chain team on the Manhattan Associates WMS product, clarifying incidents/problems and providing impact analysis when applicable for improved service response times.
- Working hand in hand with our existing WMS SME’s to ensure the needs of the Distribution Centers are identified, addressed and achieved.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written form to internal/external customers and all management levels, team members and co-workers.
- Understand need for ETL/Reports and ability to created optimized ETL packages and reports to drive improvement in business process.
- Must be well organized, with strong self-discipline and customer focused mentality, having the will to help and ability to multi-task, prioritize work and perform under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to support production operation with optimum performance, scalability and maximum uptime.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support for the Supply Chain team on the Manhattan Associates WMS product, clarifying incidents/problems and providing impact analysis when applicable for improved service response times
- Working hand in hand with our existing WMS SME’s to ensure the needs of the Distribution Centers are identified, addressed and achieved
- Ability to translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to follow change control management/ Release management.
- Determine database structural requirements by working with internal business stakeholders, and identifying optimal database specifications.
- Fair understanding of MSSQL database architecture. knowledges of Effects of Indexes and statistics on system performance.
- Develops database tables, views, triggers,functions, user defined data types, Stored Procedures to read, update or insert data
- Ability to develop ETL Process, Ability to Developer SSRS Reports
- Enjoying being challenged and to solve complex data problems on a daily basis
- Works with application developers and other stakeholders to determine business need and apply industry standards to all database solutions created. Able to learn new technology and apply
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.