Senior Qlik Developer
Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Qlik Developer.
• 5+ years working with BI development tools required
• 3+ Years of Qlik-specific experience required
• BI tool administration experience is strongly desired
• Good working knowledge of SQL is required
• QlikSense certification
• Advanced level report/dashboard/visualization development
• Knowledge in writing & troubleshooting SQL scripts
• Paginated / pixel-perfect report development
• Proficiency in data warehouse / business intelligence / data modeling concepts
• Strong analytical and logical mindset
• Able to write stored procedures
• Able to build custom QlikSense applications
• Able to document and articulate business requirements
• Must be able to meet critical deadlines for high visibility projects and work constructively while under pressure
• Able to work in structured IT environment and follow compliance and change control processes
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external customers
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work independently
• BA/BS in Computer Science, MIS or related field or work-related experience.
As a Senior BI developer, you will be responsible for design, development, support, maintenance, and implementation of reports & dashboards into our front-end reporting tool, Qlik. Additionally, this position will be responsible for Qlik administration tasks, such as user maintenance, security models, change control, etc. Lastly, you will gather and document business requirements to support development efforts.
It is also critical for this position to have the ability to work as part of a team and have a deep working skill set with SQL and knowledge of data modeling concepts. This position will be working frequently with end users, so soft skills to effectively communicate with clients and peers is essential.
• Develop & publish complex QlikSense based dashboards and applications
• Develop paginated reports using NPrinting functionality
• Configuration of Qlik Insight Bot for natural language queries
• Fine-tune complex reporting and large datasets for optimal performance & maintainability
• Design dashboards with mobile-first mentality
• Provide technical support and training to both power users and consumers
• Prioritize and respond to ad hoc requests from end users while managing project workload
• Mentor other developers/power users on Qlik best practices
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.