Title: Database Administrator
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $85,000.00 - $95,000.00 annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Database Administrator in Pittsburgh, PA
- Proven experience as a SQL Server DBA
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile development methodologies
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Ability to work independently on projects
- The ideal candidate has experience in the following:
- SQL Server & NoSql
Cloud database technologies:
- Cosmos, Databricks, Data Lake
- ORM – EF – LINQ (Support)
- Data consistency
- Updating schemas
- HA & DR
- Patching, maintenance, tuning, administration, migrations, and security
- Visual Studio database projects
- Financial industry experience
- Visual Studio Team Services or TFS
- Understanding of Anti-Corruption Layer
- Business Intelligence
- Data warehouses
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, related degree or relevant experience
- Manage existing databases and designing, deploying, securing, and supporting a microservice-oriented database architecture.
- Experience migrating single monolithic databases to distributed microservices databases is essential.
- Critical thinking skills to proactively resolve issues related to scaling and performance.
- Drive our enterprise database topology, performance, and support for all lines of business. Aware of different database technologies and be able to evaluate business needs and provide the best direction for success.
- Provide best practices, guidelines, training, and performance evaluations will be a part of the candidate’s duties.
- Ability to design, create, and support enterprise data stores, marts, and operational data stores.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.