Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Architect
Title: AI/ML Architect
Location: Malvern PA
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an AI/ML Architect in Charlotte NC
Duties and Responsibilities
Define, evaluate, and recommend machine learning architectures to support ML initiatives
Design and define enterprise framework, toolsets, standards and integration mechanisms to ensure portability and consistency of models and configuration:
- Work closely with Research Data Scientist and Product Owner to continuously evaluate and recommend best in class technologies for implementation into our Machine Learning Platform
- Create architecture and process for operationalizing and productionalizing the models
- Create architecture for automating ML workloads
- Create architecture for Machine Learning Operations (MLOps)
- Define the model management system, technologies, and processes to manage model development, training, and deployment including hyper-parameter configuration and optimization.
- Collaborate with operations teams to define an automated compute and I/O provisioning platform to democratize access to compute resources.
Define the model migration process, standards for hyper-parameter management, model testing and metrics generation:
- Partner with DevOps and operations teams to determine system configuration
- Define the framework to ensure that the model and hyper-parameter changes during testing and training are stored and synchronized with build and eventually inference environment.
Define monitoring framework for performance and model decay, and collaborate with data scientist and operations teams for review of metrics data.
- Provides the architectural leadership in shaping strategic, business technology programs, with an emphasis on application architecture. Utilizes domain knowledge and application portfolio knowledge to play a key role in defining the future state of large, business technology programs.
- Utilizes broad and deep understanding of the competitive landscape and corporate and business unit strategies to provide context for architectural decision making.
- Within area of responsibility, continuously pursues advanced knowledge of business technology solutions and maintains understanding of applicable technologies, tools, and services:
- Establishes working relationships with appropriate business technology solution providers (e.g., Domino Data Lab, Amazon Web Services, etc.).
- Leverages knowledge capital available through subscription research services that target business technology solutions (e.g., Forester, Gartner, etc.).
- Leverages the Internet and trade periodicals that focus on the contemporary, competitive, business technology issues within the financial industry.
- Attends financial industry conferences and engages in associated activities (e.g., conducting presentations, leading workshops, etc.).
- Defines reference and implementation application architectures.
- Produces technology roadmaps in support of SI’s application portfolio vision and strategy.
- Monitors application implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
- Ensures application implementation solutions support the business objectives (asset gathering, cost optimization, client loyalty improvement), as appropriate.
- Participates in governance team discussions and provides a strong voice on critical decisions.
- Establishes relationships with senior IT and Business leaders for the purpose of advancing proposed application architecture solutions.
- Coaches and mentors more junior solution architects.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Back end web-services: Python, Java, Flask, Django, Kubernetes, Docker, Design RESTful APIs, Microservices.
- Machine Learning: TensorFlow, Keras, Apache MXNet, Torch, Theano
- Familiarity with ML libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
- ML Technologies: NLP, Computer Vision, Model Management
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Kafka, Apache Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto
- Deep understanding of Cloud databases (RDS/AWS preferred), networking, serverless infrastructure
- Experience in defining, deploying, and scalaing APIs
- Solid Experience architecting and developing AI and machine learning applications
- Experience with full stack applications with AWS platform is a big plus
Experience / Qualifications
- 3 or more years Architecture
- 5 or more years Software Development
- 3 or more years Cloud Architecture / DevOps
- 3 or more years AI/ML Engineering
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.