Title: Infrastructure Architect Solutions
Compensation: $83,000 - $120,000 Salary (Plus Bonus)
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Architect Solutions.
- Bachelor's degree-Computing Science/IT Disciplines – Performance Engineering and Platform Architecture,
- 7+ years related education and/or work experience in the field of Application Performance Management (APM) and Performance Engineering
- 7+ years related education and/or work experience in on-premises platform infrastructure designs and solutions
- 7+ years related education and/or work experience in cloud SaaS and IaaS designs and solutions
- 4+ years related education and/or work experience in application development
- Computer Science/ APM /Performance Engineering/Platform Architecture
- Excellent business and communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to convey technology solutions in a persuasive manner while containing the appropriate amount detail
- Deep understanding and working experience with ARA/APM/DevOPS technologies
- Exceptional organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, under stress and within time constraints
- Ability to translate technology and innovation opportunities into strategic requirements
- First-rate troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in cloud/hybrid platforms: horizontally scaled systems, high-throughput services, micro-services, and container-based architectures
- Comprehensive hands-on experience working with Agile development teams in the support of APM initiatives
- Expert working knowledge of:
- Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Ability to manage and lead teams to achieve organizational goals
- Deep understanding of best practices of microservice architecture and common communication flow
- Strong understanding of non-relational and relational DB platforms such as Couchbase and Oracle
- Expertise in data replication technologies and mechanisms for data synchronization
Comprehensive understanding of and experience with:
- Docker / Kubernetes (Container Based Architectures)
- Services / Micro-Services (SOA, SOAP, ReST, APIs)
- ITIL Tools (ServiceNow)
- · vRealize Optimization (VMWare)
- APM Technologies (Dynatrace)
- Web Application Firewalls / Load Balancers
- Develop and Implement Development Standards and Best Practices:
- Manages and enforces the adoption of multiple standards and best practices for performance engineering across a wide range of technologies, i.e.: Docker, Couchbase, Kafka, Rancher, Others.
- Develops cost estimates, justifications, and schedules for Performance Engineering recommendations across multiple technologies used to achieve performance objectives.
- Develops standards and playbooks to assist the operations staff
- Develop, implement, and maintain a broad series of scripts to provide automation testing to ensure performance and resiliency
- Create and implement strategic roadmaps for the Site Reliability, Platform Engineering, and DevOps teams
- Automate the building of infrastructure systems to ensure organizational objectives are met.
- Develop and architect proposals for software and hardware solutions to reduce maintenance, tighten security, and reduce cost
- Establish operational standards and processes with change management to ensure data integrity and optimizations of people and technology
- Design and develop PaaS and IaaS solutions in cloud platforms such as AWS
- Review vendor proposals to understand cost, architectural, and business impact to the organization
- Work closely with procurement to help influence technology licensing
- Provide technical expertise to multiple teams by identifying areas for potential improvements via automation engineering and solution enhancements
- Evaluate the condition and performance of existing processes to target automation improvements as required
- Identify opportunities for automation and infrastructure adjustments in reference to taking proactive measures to self-heal the environment
- Increase the effectiveness, reliability, and performance of container orchestration platforms (Rancher/EKS/GKE/AKS).
- Functions as a change agent and Platform/DevOps architecture owner in the implementation of new solutions
- Responsible for managing partner relationships, assigning tasks, and driving results to meet organizational goals
- Communicates verbally and in written form to internal and external resources
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.