GISCS Security Architect
Title: GISCS Security Architect
Duration: Permanent Placement
Compensation: $ $105,000 to $ 120,000
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a GISCS Security Architect.
- 5+ years of experience in information security
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, Linux and Networking security. Knowledge of Cloud environments security
- Experience in Security Architecture and Engineering and technical design.
- Ethics and compliance
- Required certifications: CISSP
- Work with brand IT teams and their projects to ensure that new systems and/or applications meet security best practices and published minimum security requirement
- Research, test and implement security tools to scan, monitor and protect computing and networking environments
- Document and transition security tools to security operations teams
- Develop hardening standards for networking and computing environments using industry best practices
- Provide security architecture and consulting services with business units and IT organizations
- Review network designs and applications flows and provide appropriate signoff
- Create high level network designs for security tools
- Maintain the security posture of the organization-Decisions focus on day-to-day activities within the company. Decisions made at this level help to ensure that daily activities proceed smoothly and therefore help to move the company toward reaching a strategic goal. They have short term consequences. Examples are: Handling employee conflicts, purchasing materials needed for operations.
- These decisions are those that are repetitive decisions on a recurring basis and are commonly related to daily activities. They are relatively simple, relying on historical data and previous solutions. Examples are: reordering of standard office supplies, handling transactions
- Decisions focus on intermediate-term issues. The purpose of decisions made at this level are to help move the client closer to reaching strategic goals. Outcomes are predictable. After a decision is made by Top Executive Leadership, the next phase is to take the needed steps to implement it. Examples are: The amount of money required to implement, which advertising agency to
- Decisions affect the long-term direction and policy of the entire company. These decisions affect the short-term and long-term performance of the organization. Strategic decisions are high-risk because their outcomes are largely unknown and have a huge impact. These types of decisions are usually made at the top level of a company. Examples are: New services, acquisitions
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.