: Enterprise Architect
Compensation: Up to $180,000 Annually
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Enterprise Architect.
- 10+ years of information technology systems design and planning experience in systems, applications, or architecture.
- Must also have at least five years of leadership experience Extensive technical skills and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of an entire line of business or infrastructure sub-domain.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in formal Architectural methodologies preferably TOGAF
- Experience with SOA and API Integration architectures and patterns REST/JSON SOAP, WSDL's and XSD's Messaging/Publish-Subscribe asynchronous patterns
- Experience with Enterprise Messaging platforms like Websphere MQ, Active MQ, JMS, or Kafka
- Experience with API platforms like WSO2, Mulesoft, Apigee, and similar products
- Experience with Data Integration patterns and solutions Experience with microservices, containers, and container orchestration technologies and principles and best practices
- Experience with public cloud PaaS capabilities (like Serverless development) from either Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure Experience in defining and maintaining Living Target Enterprise Architectures with using tools like Orbus, Archi, or preferably Sparx Enterprise Architect modeling software.
- Experience with UML, BPMN, or preferably Archimate modeling notations Experience in designing and implementing HA architectures and systems Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly engineering and development teams
- Ability to manage or facilitate analysis of current systems, problem identification, and resolution
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related technical field.
- The Enterprise Architect creates enterprise architecture artifacts such as business and technical capability models, defines and documents standard patterns for solutioning, formalizes application and technology standards, and provides architectural governance during solution delivery as needed.
- Works independently in order to deliver enterprise architecture artifacts such as Business and Technical Reference Models, architecture solution patterns, Business/Technology Capability Roadmaps, and Architecture Review Board related process documents.
- Contributes to the refinement of evolving enterprise architecture standards, principles, and solutioning patterns.
- Documents solution architecture blueprints for assigned projects.
- Contributes to the architectural assessment of complex application and technology components. Provides in-depth technical and systems consultation to internal clients and technical management to maintain project alignment with Enterprise Architecture and the Overall Corporate goals and objectives. Maintains currency with the latest technology trends and digital best practices.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.