Title: IT Manager
Location: Jupiter, Fl
Duration: Direct Hire
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an IT Manager in Jupiter, Florida.
Skillset / Experience:
The Information Technology (IT) Manager is responsible for the supervision, implementation and maintenance of the company’s computing needs. The IT Manager will ensure the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within the company. Must demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practices and evidence a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and a thorough understanding of system technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
· Develop and implement information technology strategies, policies, procedures and best practice guides for the company, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery
· Identify and act on opportunities including evaluating data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements to improve and update company software and systems
· Conduct regular system audits on network and data security, and share regular operation system reports with senior staff
· Meet with departments heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others to assess computing needs and system requirements
· Oversee essential projects by successfully meeting delivery deadline of major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
· Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
· Maintain detailed company records of technology assets
· Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, back-up procedures and information security and control structures
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and participating in professional societies
· Manage and report on allocation of operational IT budget
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Engineering and Technology - Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
· Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
· Developing Objectives and Strategies — Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions plans to achieve them
· Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards — Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
· Multi-tasking and time-management skills
· Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
· Communication; written & verbal
Required Education & Experience:
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an Information or Science Technology related field; 3-5 years of related experience with progressive IT experience.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.