Lead Data Engineer
City:Palm Beach Gardens
: Lead Data Engineer
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $120k - $130k Annually
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Lead Data Engineer.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and/or 1-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with Smart View and Financial Reporting.
- Knowledge and familiarity with scripting (MaxL, Windows Batch, PowerShell, VB).
- Strong working knowledge of Essbase (ASO, BSO, calc scripting, MDX skills, performance tuning)
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with Hyperion Financial Management
- Journal entries
- Data and metadata imports/exports
- Strong working knowledge of and experience with FDMEE
- Strong and working knowledge of and experience with Financial Close Management
- Account Reconciliation Manager settings
- Strong and working knowledge of and experience with Shared Services
- External authentication
- Working knowledge and experience with Cloud Environment (plus)
- Working knowledge of and experience with EPBCS (plus)
- The Oracle’s Hyperion developer role is to plan, design, develop; admin; support and launch efficient technology solutions in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of technology investments.
- Support application development/enhancement for HFM, FCM, FDMEE, Financial Reporting and Essbase.
- Prepare reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential requirements.
- Coordinate in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new Oracle’s Hyperion developments, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide high-level orientation and training to end users, where applicable.
Our benefits package includes:
· Comprehensive Medical Benefits
· Competitive Pay, 401K
· Retirement Plan
· And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.