Application Systems Analyst (Onbase)
Systems Analyst- Onbase
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Full Time
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for an Applications Systems Analyst in Charlotte, NC.
The Applications Systems Analyst provides support and configuration for packaged and custom applications. The candidate implements and supports technology for business applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems in addition to other Line of Business (LOB) applications used by the organization. Specific responsibilities include installing vendor application packages, application configuration, data analysis, data cleansing, application monitoring, root cause analysis and general troubleshooting.
Provide end-to-end support of existing applications, both internally developed, and vendor provided. Support IT staff through programming efforts and modifications needed for applications and automated processes. Assist in the development of procedures including the creation of documentation to support those procedures. Assist IT and other departmental staff in reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business processes and end user needs to support business requirements. Assess, test and implement software (including version updates) and security patches to supported third party applications.
· Provide support for business applications within the enterprise
· Provide setup and configuration of applications
· Develop recommendations for enhancing approaches for software support services
· Analyze performance of program and acts to correct deficiencies
· Participate in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity
· Coordinate the implementation of software updates with staff.
· Work with software vendors to understand, configure, enhance, and support software products.
· Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
· Experience: Three years of experience with set up, configuration, and support of specific business application packages including ERP, CRM, FINANCE and other LOB applications.
· Experience and knowledge with Enterprise Content Management Systems
· Solid understanding of the overall ECM Environment/Architecture and how to troubleshoot.
· Experience onboarding new and supporting existing Hyland OnBase user groups to complement their business processes
· Familiarity with taxonomy, keywords, and business processes complimenting the OnBase Solution and existing user groups
· Experience with OnBase System Administration
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Experience with OnBase and other diagnostic tools for monitoring environment and services
· Willingness to continue to building knowledge of Workflow design, configuration, and training for Workflow users
· Experience with OnBase Design Studio configuration
· Experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Server Administration, knowledge of basic server components like IIS Services and Security
· Experience with and ability to understand Hyland OnBase modules, track usage, understand client-side software and licensing requirements for:
· Great communication and organizational skills
· Knowledge and experience working with Hyland OnBase reseller model, including budgeting for license costs and maintenance on an annual basis.
· Experience with any of the following technologies is a plus: HTML, Java, ASP.Net
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Current software development and support technologies, trends, and methodologies
· Software configuration
· Monitoring and optimizing performance
· Configuration management
· System support using multiple tools, operating systems, languages, and methodologies.
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.