Sr Solutions Architect
Title: Sr Solutions Architect
Location: Charlotte NC
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr Solutions Architect in Charlotte NC
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll help shape the vision of our strategic business and technology programs. Your expertise will influence the architectural direction that is accessible to millions – across multiple platforms.
- Provide architectural leadership in shaping strategic technology programs which focus on both Business of IT and Line of Business specific strategic technology programs.
- Provide architecture thought leadership and expertise.
- Define reference and implementation architectures.
- Produce technology roadmaps in support of IT’s vision and strategy.
- Develop proof-of-concept prototypes and initial implementation models.
- Monitor implementation activity to ensure architecture and design principles are upheld.
- Coach and mentor more junior enterprise architects.
- Establish relationships with IT leaders, architects and technical specialists for the purpose of advancing proposed architectural solutions.
- Agility, experimentation, curiosity about new ideas. You can expect to execute the vision, strategic direction, and initiative roadmap for strategic, business technology programs. To help define the reference and implementation architectures for strategic, business technology programs. To persuade and influence Business and Information Technology (IT) senior leaders on the architectural direction for strategic, business technology programs.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Deep core Java expertise. Ability to troubleshoot and enhance performance of the PM tool. Java SWT, caching scheme knowledge. Eclipse RCP experience would be a plus.
- Familiar with common Java design patterns.
- Experienced in migrating monolithic systems to an ecosystem of micro services, including deciding the capabilities to decouple and how to migrate incrementally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well with the other staff and foster an environment of collaboration and learning. Ability to train and mentor other staff with less experience.
- Specializations that’ll make an impact
- 15+ year’s financial industry experience. Buy side preferred. CFA level1/2/3 or FINRA Series 7 a plus.
- Experienced with public cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with application development for a global user base.
- Experienced with automation testing. Cucumber a plus.
- Experienced with deployment tools. Ansible a plus.
- Knowledge of Gemfire a plus.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.