Sr Manager, Business Intelligence
Title: Sr Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Charlotte NC
Third-party candidates are not being considered at this time; Candidates must have valid authorization to work in the US for any employer as a W-2 employee.
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr Business
The Sr Manager, BI designs, builds, and implements simple to complex data structures requiring integrations of data from multiple source system platforms, operations systems and application across the enterprise. The individual interfaces across several business area and acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future projects. This individual will develop the standards and operating procedures to ensure performance, security, accuracy, and reliability of data solutions. Will lead a team of data architects, DBAs and ETL developers.
- Develop and communicate a multi-year architecture roadmap for their assigned business portfolio, showing the roadmap for applications and integrations
- Work closely with the business leaders and IT to ensure a strong working relationship, providing guidance, coaching and mentoring to a common understanding of architecture roadmaps to foster a collaborative approach in managing the enterprise BI architecture and the development of solutions that advance the architecture roadmap
- Ensure the effective alignment of technology solutions to architecture and technology standards
- Keep current with cross industry technology trends to identify technologies that may benefit the business
- Conduct technology reviews and audits that ensure solutions systems are built to interoperability
- Participate on project teams and assist with the creation of architectural, topography and high-level technical design documentation.
- Develops, educates and implements data and ETL standards and operating procedures to to ensure performance, security, accuracy, and reliability of data solutions
- Works with business to define and document key data components to ensure data solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical certifications in Information Systems or equivalent experience plus 10+ years professional business experience in IT with demonstrated depth and expertise across at least three of the following:
- BI Solutions Development including ETL processes, Database design, OLAP cube design & reporting
- Enterprise Systems Management and Support
- Applications Development
- Cross platform systems integration
- Data Management and Integration
- Infrastructure Engineering & Operations
- IT Business Process Management
- Experience with ITSM and ITIL frameworks and processes
- Experience with briefing senior management and customers of status
- Practical experience designing integration (EAI) solutions in a large corporate environment
- Understanding of security principals, techniques and protocols preferred
- Understanding of cloud deployment and service models preferredAbout TekPartners:
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.