Business Analyst, Data Platform
Job Title: Business Analyst, Data Platform
Location: New York, NY
Duration: Direct Hire
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Analyst, Data Platform in New York, NY
We’re looking for a detail-obsessed Business Analyst to help the Data and Analytics team build the next generation of data science products for our internal customers and help create the world's best products and experiences for dogs.
- 3-4 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (preferably Python)
- Able to read code and understand it(do not need to be able to write it)
- Need to know what flows from where to where and create flow charts
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Ecommerce background
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.